Contrary to popular belief, I have not been holed up for the last year in an underground bunker with Dick Cheney playing Hide the Defillibrator. While that sounds like a lot of fun, I'm actually holed up, working on a book. Keep checking, I'll be back, I still have archived articles to post and much blogging to do.
The Bush Administration's Comment on the Writings of Carol Norris:
Welcome to this Bush Administration approved blog, home to my straight and satiric articles. Be sure to check out articles from past years because sadly commentary from '02 or '03 is just as relevant today. As if an archive of my articles weren't already as promising a read as John Ashcroft's encylopedia entry," there are these not-to-be-missed posts:
- ongoing, highly confidential clinical notes from my psychotherapy sessions with various members of the Bush administration where you can hear me say things like, "George, as we've discussed, it's okay to wear your "Mission Accomplished" flight suit in session. But, again, I can't really hear you with your helmet on." I'll update these as frequently as I can, so if you want to laugh until you cry, or laugh to keep from crying, eavesdrop on these sessions often. (Check them out below or at left sidebar.)
- Good news! Arnold S. is STILL thinking about beginning therapy. Check out his psychotherapy notes - they'll be just like scenes from Pumping Iron, only with a plot and maybe a little bit less body oil. As with my Bush administration clients, I'll update these notes frequently because Arnold and I have some serious work ahead of us. (Check them out below or at left sidebar.)
- Logic Games of the Radical Right will help keep your brain in tip top shape to grapple with the illogic, convoluted reasoning, and mind boggling syllogisms of the Bush administration. (Yep, also below or at left sidebar.)
- Heads Up, Rabble! gives you action alert ideas.
- plus, a must-see helpful hatemailer timesaver for you busy hatemailers and those who hate to love you
So much psychopathology, so little bandwidth... But, there will be plenty more to come that I hope'll make you laugh and cry and rouse your rabble self from the computer and into the streets, even if it's just to pick up a burrito and some chips and salsa to bring home to fuel you as you read more of this blog. PEACE. ~ Carol
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it." ~ Edward R. Murrow